Warriors Star Tino Kadewere Rushed To Hospital After Scary Incident At Half Time
Real Mallorca’s striker, Tino Kadewere, suffered a heat stroke and had to be rushed to the hospital during his team’s LaLiga match against Real Sociedad on Sunday. The Zimbabwean international committed in the Mallorca dressing room during the half-time break and was unable to continue the match.
Kadewere had played the entire first half before being substituted due to his health condition. Mallorca coach, Javier Aguirre, replaced the Warriors forward with Abdon Prats for the second half. Aguirre later explained in a press conference that he had planned to give Kadewere more minutes but had to make a natural change due to the heat stroke.
The 27-year-old striker is currently in the hospital and waiting for the results of his tests. He stated in an interview that he is feeling much better but still needs to wait for clearance before he can return to playing. Kadewere attributed his health condition to the hot weather and possibly catching a fever.
Heat stroke is a serious condition that occurs when the body overheats and is unable to regulate its temperature. Symptoms can include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and confusion. It is important for players to take precautions to prevent heat stroke by staying hydrated and avoiding excessive heat exposure.
Kadewere’s situation is a reminder of the importance of player safety and well-being during matches. Coaches and teams must prioritize the health of their players to prevent any serious health consequences.