Current Available World Vision Vacancies
At our organization, we have been dedicated to supporting vulnerable children and combating poverty for over 70 years. Our mission is rooted in our Christian faith, driving us to provide assistance to children from all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous regions. With a presence in nearly 100 countries, our 33,000+ staff members are working tirelessly to transform the life stories of these children.
We are currently seeking a passionate individual to join our team as a MEAL Advisor in Harare. This position is contingent upon funding availability for a pipeline project. As the Consortium MEAL Advisor, you will play a crucial role in maintaining strong relationships with MEAL focal points at partner organizations and representing us at external forums. You will coordinate complex activities involving multiple stakeholders and provide support for the implementation of MEAL activities by traveling to project sites. Developing and implementing a monitoring, evaluation, and learning strategy in line with USAID and international best practices will be among your primary responsibilities.
Your leadership in programmatic monitoring, evaluation, and accountability frameworks will contribute to program excellence and support the achievement of our USAID project goals. You will oversee internal and external evaluations, strengthen the capacity of the MEAL team and project staff, and ensure the relevance and application of monitoring and evaluation practices in project design and management. Additionally, you will be responsible for generating evidence, influencing decision-making, and leading donor reporting efforts.
- Apply various study methods, including qualitative and quantitative research, to ensure value for money.
- Produce high-quality data, analysis, reports, and presentations that facilitate learning and decision-making.
- Provide leadership in results-based management and measurement of project outputs and outcomes.
- Oversee a knowledge management system for data collection and collation.
- Develop and implement quality assurance systems in collaboration with program technical managers.
- Design and implement monitoring, evaluation, and accountability frameworks.
- Build and strengthen the capacity of the project’s M&E team.
- Collaborate with program technical leads to develop evidence-based M&E and learning products.
- Lead the M&E technical working group and develop a framework and agenda.
- Provide strategic direction for integrating accountability and M&E functions.
- Strengthen partnerships with MEAL counterparts, local organizations, and government entities.
- Ensure compliance with government standards and guidelines.
- Promote cross-sectoral priorities, including gender equality, protection, and disaster risk reduction.
- Coordinate technical training and collaborate with other teams for a common framework.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (PHD is an advantage), with 6-10 years of managerial-level experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative methods, survey techniques, and participatory approaches.
- Strong knowledge of USAID guidelines and experience with USAID MNCH indicators.
- Familiarity with M&E systems and donor expectations.
- Excellent communication, writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team.
- Computer proficiency in relevant software and analysis programs.
Qualified women are encouraged to apply. This position is open to local applicants only.
To apply for this position, please click here
Join our team today and be a part of transforming the lives of vulnerable children around the world!