Available Various Job Careers At Sterling Hotels: Due 25 July
Sterling Hotels is seeking an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations and provide strategic guidance for our hotel. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in a similar role and will be responsible for ensuring the efficient functioning and profitability of the hotel, as well as managing the staff.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise and manage the hotel staff, including office employees, kitchen crew, and receptionists.
- Monitor employee performance, conduct regular evaluations, and ensure customer needs are met.
- Keep track of budgets, finances, and expense reports, and handle monetary transactions.
- Welcome and register guests upon their arrival.
- Resolve any issues related to hotel amenities, operations, and policies.
- Plan activities and assign tasks to maximize productivity among staff members.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to promote the hotel’s features and services.
- Collaborate with external parties such as vendors, travel planners, and conference organizers.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by July 25, 2023.
Business Development Manager
JOB SUMMARY We are currently seeking a motivated, passionate, and goal-oriented individual to fill the position of Business Development Manager within our organization. The incumbent will play a key role in driving business growth for our company.
RESPONSIBILITIES The responsibilities of the incumbent will include:
- Setting goals and creating plans to drive business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new initiatives to target markets.
- Conducting research on prospective accounts within the target markets.
- Following up on leads and guiding them through the sales cycle.
- Meeting with existing and potential clients to establish positive relationships.
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Setting goals for the business development team and devising strategies to achieve them.
- Providing training for the business development staff.
- Attending conferences and industry events.
- Strong drive to acquire new business opportunities.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in IT.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities.
- Report writing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary level qualification in business development, business management, or marketing management.
- Additional qualifications in project management or strategic management are advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates should submit their applications along with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: July 25, 2023.