Aston Villa‘s Celebrity Fanbase: Who are the Richest Fans
Check out the rich and famous Villans! Aston Villa has got some top supporters, from ex-athletes to rock stars and more. We’ve ranked the net worth of Villa’s most famous fans, from the lowest to the highest. Take a look and see if you recognize any of these big names in football fandom.
- A former British high jumper from Birmingham competed in high jump competitions from 2003 to 2014. He used to wear Aston Villa socks during his early career.
- Tom Parsons is a former British highjumper from Birmingham, and his estimated net worth is £1.6 million. He competed in many international high jump competitions, and he used to wear Aston Villa socks during his early days.
- Phil Etheridge is a British singer for the indie rock band, The Twang. He’s from Birmingham and is a lifelong supporter of the Lions. He once said that Paul Merson is his all-time favourite player. His estimated net worth is £3.3 million.
- Roger Taylor is a British musician who is best known as the drummer of Duran Duran, a Brummie band. He’s also worked with other groups such as Arcadia, Freebass, and Funk Face. It’s widely reported that he’s a villain, and his estimated net worth is £3.7 million.
- Oliver Phelps is an English actor who’s famous for playing George Weasley in the Harry Potter film series, along with his twin brother, James. He supports Villa, but his brother James is a Bluenose. His estimated net worth is £4.1 million.
- Nigel Kennedy is a violinist and violist who’s famous for his work in classical music. Although he was born in Brighton, he loves Villa and often wears a club shirt on stage. His estimated net worth is £4.1 million.
- David Bradley is a British actor who’s best known for playing Argus Filch in the Harry Potter film series and Walder Frey in Game of Thrones. As of 2014, he was a season ticket holder in the Holte End. His estimated net worth is £4.2 million.
- Chris Woakes is a Birmingham-born English cricketer who plays in all forms for the England international team. He often praises and criticizes Villa on his social media channels since he supports them. His estimated net worth is £5 million.
- Ian Bell is an English former cricketer who played internationally for his home country in all forms. He’s also featured plenty for Warwickshire Country Cricket Club. Although he was born in Coventry, he grew up supporting Villa. His estimated net worth is £9.9 million.
- Martin Shaw is an Erdington-born actor who’s best known for playing Doyle in ITV’s crime-action television series, The Professionals. He’s a local club supporter, and his estimated net worth is £20.7 million.
- David Cameron is a British politician who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom between 2010 and 2016. He publicly displayed his affection for Villa, though he once got them confused with fellow claret side West Ham United. His estimated net worth is £37.8 million.
- Lee Child CBE is a British author known for his thriller novels, particularly the Jack Reacher series. Although he was born in Coventry, he supports Villa and has included characters using player names in the past. His estimated net worth is £41.5 million.